Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Coming Home Early

We got the wonderful news today that our paperwork set a new time record and finished up today.  As soon as I heard, I ran out the door and flagged down the first blue taxi I saw to take me to the Ethiopian Airline office at the Hilton.  I was hoping that I would get lucky and get three seats to the US tonight (Tuesday), but they were booked.  Ethiopian Airlines does not have a flight on Wednesday but we were able to get on the Thursday flight.  This will put us back in our home airport on Friday at 2pm – a full day earlier than the original plan.

 

Anna is doing great, although she is playing favorites.  She has developed a little attitude with CrazyMom and then she is all warm and fuzzy with me  "Don't bite the hand that feeds you" is evidently a phrase she has not heard yet.

3 comments:

Jim & Laurel said...

What a blessing! After 6 weeks in Ghana, my husband is hoping and praying to be able to bring our children home on Monday. (I was there for a month, but needed to come home last week, to the 8 children we had left home alone.)

Laurel

Sherry said...

Wonderful! We will be praying for a safe journey home and an easy adjustment once you are there. :)

Andrea said...

I just love that picture!