Monday, August 8, 2011

Near Blowout - Again

If you saw the post from a few days ago, you know we nearly had the right rear tire blowout on us. Well, the same thing happened again. This time we were headed off for a hike in Rocky Mountain National Park when Aunt K. saw a problem with our left rear tire when she was driving behind us.  Even though I now have two new tires on the back of my van, I am frequently checking the inside of my tires.  I am sure people at gas stations are wondering why I get down on my hands and knees to do such a thorough inspection of my tires.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

That is crazy!!! So glad it didn't happen.. again! Any ideas in what might be causing it?

Dan O. said...

With all these new tires, you should get a pretty penny for that camper when you sell it!

Dan O. said...

With all those new tires, you should get a pretty penny for that camper when you sell it!

Mama D.'s Dozen said...

Wow! That's crazy!

Keep checking those tires.


:) :) :)