Monday, May 28, 2012

The Hats that CrazyMom Wears

We discovered recently that we needed to know the blood type of everybody in the family for some of the paperwork related to moving to Kenya.  With no time to schedule a bunch of doctor visits, we contacted our local nurse - CrazyMom.  She ordered multiple home blood type kits and we had a family party last night by having CrazyMom prick our fingers.  Miss Bookworm used her knowledge from biology class to guess my blood type based on CrazyMom's and the kid's blood types, but Nurse CrazyMom still made me do the test.  I think she just wanted to stick me with a needle and watch me squirm.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Well, I would have liked to be a mouse in the Dr's office when you had to get all those shots. You DID have to get all those shots, right?