Wednesday, November 12, 2008

You Just Never Know

You just never know what you might find in our house. The other evening the call went out to the kids to wash their hands and come to the table for supper. CrazyMom and I finished setting the last items on the table as the kids took their places. As I sat down, I noticed we were short a couple of kids. Feeling a little agitated since sufficient time had been allowed for hand washing, I headed for the half bath on the main floor to see what was taking so long. When I looked in upon the tardy table-comers my agitation vanished. Necessity is the mother of invention, but invention does takes time. Evidently the stool that is normally in the bathroom had been commandeered for another activity earlier in the day.

10 comments:

Adam said...

I can't tell you how much that this post has brightened my day. Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!

ONE OF MY FAVORITE POSTS!!!

-Karen

Laurel said...

Too cute!


Laurel :)

Leslie said...

How funny!

Sophie said...

What a sweet kid!

The Organic Nest said...

That's too cute! Getting the job done! I have followed your blog for some time now and your kids never cease to amaze. Their capacity to give must come from your great example as parents. ~Jenny

jody said...

oh my goodness, i love that!!! i'm so glad you were able to get a picture of it,a keeper for sure!!

Grant County Area said...

Now that is a true gentleman!

The Merricks said...

You know your truly love each other when....

Janet said...

THAT'S love! You must have a camera ready at all times!