This is the 100th post. These arbitrary base 10 milestones seem like a time of reflection, so both CrazyMom and I looked back over the blog so far and picked out some of the posts that we liked the best.
CrazyD's Favorites
- Jesus Loves What?!?
- I am the Filthy Rich
- A Surreal Experience - Two Boys Touch Through a Pane of Glass
- How Bad Is It?
- What Have I Done?
- CrazyD's Icca
- An Irreplaceable Mom
- Traveling Trauma
- Crying in Ethiopia and Remembering Mom
- I Was Wrong. Adoption IS Risky.
CrazyMom's Favorites
- In for a Penny, In for a Pound
- Introducing Our New Children
- I am the Filthy Rich
- A Surreal Experience - Two Boy Touch Through a Pane of Glass
- A Heartfelt Thanks
- Lines, Lines, and More Lines
- CrazyD's Icca
- Pledge of Allegiance
- I Was Wrong - Adoption IS Risky.
- School in Ethiopia
No comments:
Post a Comment