Big family life, adoption, teaching, serving in Africa - just a bit of everything.
Monday, August 8, 2011
Near Blowout - Again
If you saw the post from a few days ago, you know we nearly had the right rear tire blowout on us. Well, the same thing happened again. This time we were headed off for a hike in Rocky Mountain National Park when Aunt K. saw a problem with our left rear tire when she was driving behind us. Even though I now have two new tires on the back of my van, I am frequently checking the inside of my tires. I am sure people at gas stations are wondering why I get down on my hands and knees to do such a thorough inspection of my tires.
Labels:
West Trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is crazy!!! So glad it didn't happen.. again! Any ideas in what might be causing it?
With all these new tires, you should get a pretty penny for that camper when you sell it!
With all those new tires, you should get a pretty penny for that camper when you sell it!
Wow! That's crazy!
Keep checking those tires.
:) :) :)
Post a Comment