| FG ready to run! |
| Ed, Miss Bookworm, and a friend. |
| Anna with her big sisters. |
| Where's Waldo? I don't know, but if you look closely you can find Miss Bookworm, Ed, and FG all in the pack somewhere. |
| Little Foot walking with CrazyMom. No, I did not intentionally cut off her head. :-) |
| These N guys made it a N+1 legged race. |
| Buddy looking to overtake the guys in front of him. |
| Buddy crossing the finishing line. 14th out of over 160 runners! |
| FG coming to the finish line. |
| KD finishing strong. |
1 comment:
And . . . Crazy Dad could't run because he was the "Team Photographer"? Right?
Great job, Crazy Family. I have a few kids that would have loved to run it with you all.
Laurel
mama of 12
Post a Comment