Big family life, adoption, teaching, serving in Africa - just a bit of everything.
That is an AWESOME picture!! Are you guys getting anywhere near us? Jackson Hole? Yellowstone? Star Valley? :)
We will be in Yellowstone in a couple of days from now. We'll try to call you when we have phone service.
I love that photo and many more of your's. Maybe you should start a flickr or tumbler account.
Wow! That is an AMAZING picture!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is an AWESOME picture!! Are you guys getting anywhere near us? Jackson Hole? Yellowstone? Star Valley? :)
We will be in Yellowstone in a couple of days from now. We'll try to call you when we have phone service.
I love that photo and many more of your's. Maybe you should start a flickr or tumbler account.
I love that photo and many more of your's. Maybe you should start a flickr or tumbler account.
Wow! That is an AMAZING picture!
Post a Comment