Here are the new and old photos for posterity's sake.
Big family life, adoption, teaching, serving in Africa - just a bit of everything.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Update Sidebar Photos
Yes. Finally. I have been hearing complaints for over a year that I have not updated the sidebar photos on our blog. I did not think that is had been all that long, but when I just went back to look I see that it was all the way back in April of 2008. (You can see the old photos here.) After putting it off for so long, it was a little embarrassing how quickly we were able to step out back and snap the photos. I just wish CrazyMom had not been around. Then I could have told her how I labored all morning long on the project!
Here are the new and old photos for posterity's sake.









Here are the new and old photos for posterity's sake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beautiful family! I am laughing that the dog got the biggest headshot
Beautiful pictures! Your girls look so much older in the newest pictures:)
Post a Comment