Maybe tomorrow I should ask for even more . . .
Big family life, adoption, teaching, serving in Africa - just a bit of everything.
Friday, March 26, 2010
Clutter
Clutter. Stuff. Junk. It permeates our house to the same extent as air and dust. Rather than taking the nuclear approach to clearing it out, I have been trying the lifestyle-change approach. Just about every day I send the kids off to go find three items they can get rid off. Since over the last few weeks I have not been able to discern any difference in the level of junk in our home, today I asked the boys to go find 11 items (the girls were off at a Spanish lesson). Here is what the three boys brought to throw out.

Maybe tomorrow I should ask for even more . . .
Maybe tomorrow I should ask for even more . . .
Labels:
Life Together
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW that's a lot. Looks like my kids stuff...lol
Post a Comment