Well, I noticed that Little Foot mentioned that he thought these were cat bowls. Let us know how the adjustment on the other four footed creature goes. And CrazyMom, patience pays off!
That dog seems like a winner! Just watching how it interacted with the kids and stayed calm and didn't jump all over them -- I think you found a good one there. :-) Thanks for sharing the video of your kids realizing they were getting a dog. They're so precious!
7 comments:
Awww.....cute :)
Well, I noticed that Little Foot mentioned that he thought these were cat bowls. Let us know how the adjustment on the other four footed creature goes. And CrazyMom, patience pays off!
That dog seems like a winner! Just watching how it interacted with the kids and stayed calm and didn't jump all over them -- I think you found a good one there. :-) Thanks for sharing the video of your kids realizing they were getting a dog. They're so precious!
I too am glad that the cats are staying. Please let me know how the adjustment among the animals progresses.
How are every one adjusting to one another? Is the other four footed creature feeling left out? Any new picts?
Aww. Cute Goldie. But i just have to say, German Shepherds are the best! I am a little biased though.
Gorgeous Dog! Love the reaction of the children, priceless! Enjoy the new family member!
Post a Comment