When I came down this morning, there were already four kids at the breakfast table. As I started collecting my breakfast in the kitchen, I heard the chatter that was going on.
“Well I am going to have two kids and adopt two kids . . . from Africa,” F.G. was saying.
“Yeah? Well I am going to have seven kids and adopt fourteen kids,” Buddy said showing both his affinity for prime numbers and their non-prime multiples.
The one-upmanship went on for a few minutes until Buddy was claiming that he was going to have 150 kids. Deciding to be realistic for a moment, Buddy said, “Well, I don’t think that is actually possible.”
4 comments:
Wow! 150 kids, that is way cool.
That is so cute! My kids used to do that too. One of them planned to have 10 and adopt 60!
Of course my 6 yo says he is going to have "a beautiful Indian mom" when he grows up. He means a wife!
Blessings,
Sandwich
That is awesome..our 7 kids do that too! One will say well I am going to adopt 15 kids..or along those lines, and to which our oldest daughter who is 9 says- you might want to talk with your wife about that. TOO CUTE!
Love it!!!!
We have overheard some fun conversations like that ourselves.
Treasures.
Post a Comment