It had been awhile since I had posted anything about the music in our home so I shot this video of Ed playing The Tempest tonight. I enjoyed prepping the video for the blog but also going back and seeing clips from the last two years.
Here is a clip from a year ago and here is a clip from two years ago.
One of the things that I love about blogging is that it creates a readily accessible family history. If I were not blogging I may have never shot these videos and even if I had, I would be hard pressed to find them. Now, with just a click or two, there they are. It is wonderful.
I will also have to catch Miss Bookworm on the violin soon so you can hear what a wonderful job she is doing. We also have two brand new piano players in our home - F.G. and Buddy. I assume you have heard enough renditions of Mary Had a Little Lamb, so I will hold off on posting a sample of their work for a little while.
7 comments:
nice! give my commendations to ed for all her hard work. i know all that progress doesn't just happen--keep it up! and best wishes to the ones who are just starting out too!
So another future piano player for our Body! And for youth group?
Wow - I am impressed! Please tell Ed that she is doing GREAT. If you watch the video from two years ago - you can see now the strength she has gained in her fingers.
I am up for hearing FG and Buddy play too!
G.D.D
Sorry...that was my deleted post up there. I wanted to edit, but I just had to delete. ANYWAY...
She is such a good piano player! And no sheet music. Very impressive!
Wow, how breathtaking. It brought tears to my eyes. Would you please tell your daughter how beautiful that was.
Also I totally agree on the blog thing. I don't even think hardly anyone reads my blog but what an awesome journal to have for the future. I would have never snapped so many pics if I din't have a blog.
Wow, that was just beautiful! I had to listen to it over and over. What a blessing! I am so jealous. I wish I could do that. Amazing.
Post a Comment