Now I like being outdoors, but dinner for nine on the deck can be a real hassle. As a guilt-alleviating consolation prize I suggested that we have dessert on the deck instead. After dinner I opened up Dad’s Sundae Shoppe where the sundaes were so good that F.G. spontaneously decided to give me a tip.
I told F.G. one time that she looked like a rock star when she got out of the shower and had her hair down. She remembered that and tonight after her shower she showed up with a guitar.
Anna liked the rock star role as well and took the guitar when F.G. was done with it. She is quite the ABC singing rock star.
4 comments:
the pictures were great and that video-sooooo cute! her english is so good, and her little accent was so funny! thanks for sharing your family w/ those of us "in the wait" :)
She is a little cutie! She did such a good job with her ABCs. Rock out, little one!
Ohhh! I'm waiting for my little 2 1/2 yr. old girl and if she's half as cute as yours, I'm in for a huge treat. I can't wait to have a little girl in my family.
Lisa
www.my2ethiopiangirls.blogspot.com
That was an awesome rendition of the ABC's!!! Rock on!!!
Post a Comment