Well one bike led to another with a little air here and a few adjustments there. Pretty soon I was just one bike and a tag-a-long away from having everyone outfitted. I still was not that inclined, however. I had already done too many tires. But then Miss Bookworm came to me and I could tell she really wanted to do a family bike ride.
"Just think of it dad. We would all be together," she said.
So I went over and started taking the last bike (my bike) off the ceiling and the tag-a-long off the wall.
Of course, it was a great time. Here is a shot that CrazyMom got of 5 out of the 8 of us as we rolled down the road.
We pulled into a small park (more like a community play set) not too far from our house. (Try not to notice that we let our kids crawl up the outside of the slide.)
I can get engrossed in my work and it is nice to have a wife and child who don't leave me to rot in it, but come and rescue me from it.
3 comments:
How fun! We had the same idea except El had to run along! :-) Hopefully, next time we'll all be riding! Looks like you all had a great time!
Kara
Looks like Brent and I will be running along side too, like El! However, it is only because we don't have bikes!!
Can't wait for a Family Bike Ride of our own.
Kris
Lol. At least the one is still wearing her helmet ;)
Came over from Owlhaven. Going to check out the archives.
Great family and great posts!
Post a Comment