Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Update Sidebar Photos

Yes.  Finally.  I have been hearing complaints for over a year that I have not updated the sidebar photos on our blog.  I did not think that is had been all that long, but when I just went back to look I see that it was all the way back in April of 2008.  (You can see the old photos here.)  After putting it off for so long, it was a little embarrassing how quickly we were able to step out back and snap the photos.  I just wish CrazyMom had not been around.  Then I could have told her how I labored all morning long on the project!

Here are the new and old photos for posterity's sake.























































2 comments:

rbrum said...

Beautiful family! I am laughing that the dog got the biggest headshot

Brittany said...

Beautiful pictures! Your girls look so much older in the newest pictures:)