Monday, December 14, 2009

Crazy Hat Night

Last Wednesday was "Crazy Hat Night" at our church's AWANA program. Buddy came to me the night before and said he wanted to wear a wheel on his head. If you recall the crazy outfit that he came up with for Halloween, this type of thing should not come as a surprise. So we went to the garage, pulled a wheel off of my beloved scooter, drilled a hole in one of his baseball hats, and mounted the thing.



When we were done, Buddy was proud of the finished product and said, "I think this is the first year that someone from our family will win the hat contest." Well, Buddy did not win, but he was happy with his second place finish. I was happy, too, because I enjoyed seeing Buddy's creative mind at work.

2 comments:

Are These Kids All Yours? said...

Looks fun to me!

Diane said...

Ah, yes, that explains it. I was wondering how you did the video. ;-)