Monday, April 20, 2009

Breakfast Chatter

When I came down this morning, there were already four kids at the breakfast table. As I started collecting my breakfast in the kitchen, I heard the chatter that was going on.

“Well I am going to have two kids and adopt two kids . . . from Africa,” F.G. was saying.

“Yeah? Well I am going to have seven kids and adopt fourteen kids,” Buddy said showing both his affinity for prime numbers and their non-prime multiples.

The one-upmanship went on for a few minutes until Buddy was claiming that he was going to have 150 kids. Deciding to be realistic for a moment, Buddy said, “Well, I don’t think that is actually possible.”

4 comments:

Andrea H. said...

Wow! 150 kids, that is way cool.

sandwichinwi said...

That is so cute! My kids used to do that too. One of them planned to have 10 and adopt 60!


Of course my 6 yo says he is going to have "a beautiful Indian mom" when he grows up. He means a wife!

Blessings,
Sandwich

Wright Family USA said...

That is awesome..our 7 kids do that too! One will say well I am going to adopt 15 kids..or along those lines, and to which our oldest daughter who is 9 says- you might want to talk with your wife about that. TOO CUTE!

Farmboy and Buttercup said...

Love it!!!!

We have overheard some fun conversations like that ourselves.

Treasures.