Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ed plays The Tempest



It had been awhile since I had posted anything about the music in our home so I shot this video of Ed playing The Tempest tonight. I enjoyed prepping the video for the blog but also going back and seeing clips from the last two years.

Here is a clip from a year ago and here is a clip from two years ago.

One of the things that I love about blogging is that it creates a readily accessible family history. If I were not blogging I may have never shot these videos and even if I had, I would be hard pressed to find them. Now, with just a click or two, there they are. It is wonderful.

I will also have to catch Miss Bookworm on the violin soon so you can hear what a wonderful job she is doing. We also have two brand new piano players in our home - F.G. and Buddy. I assume you have heard enough renditions of Mary Had a Little Lamb, so I will hold off on posting a sample of their work for a little while.

7 comments:

Tim said...

nice! give my commendations to ed for all her hard work. i know all that progress doesn't just happen--keep it up! and best wishes to the ones who are just starting out too!

Diane said...

So another future piano player for our Body! And for youth group?

Anonymous said...

Wow - I am impressed! Please tell Ed that she is doing GREAT. If you watch the video from two years ago - you can see now the strength she has gained in her fingers.

I am up for hearing FG and Buddy play too!

G.D.D

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Sorry...that was my deleted post up there. I wanted to edit, but I just had to delete. ANYWAY...

She is such a good piano player! And no sheet music. Very impressive!

Andrea said...

Wow, how breathtaking. It brought tears to my eyes. Would you please tell your daughter how beautiful that was.

Also I totally agree on the blog thing. I don't even think hardly anyone reads my blog but what an awesome journal to have for the future. I would have never snapped so many pics if I din't have a blog.

Cristi said...

Wow, that was just beautiful! I had to listen to it over and over. What a blessing! I am so jealous. I wish I could do that. Amazing.