Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bunk Bed Jumping

One of my standard to-do items over Christmas break is to tidy up the digital photos from the year. Well, it did not get done the last two years so I have been fighting through a lot of photos purging, purging, purging, and then purging some more. This is always an activity that should be done with CrazyMom held at bay. If there are twenty shots of the exact same scene she will deem them all worthy of archival since each infinitesimally different expression on a child’s face makes every photo have infinite value.

In going through the photos, I discovered the following photos from May of 2007 which I did not take.





When I asked CrazyMom about them, she laughed and said, "Well, there was adult supervision," conveniently omitting exactly who that adult was.

These photos really were a great find. Now whenever CrazyMom says, "I don’t think what you are doing right now with the kids is an appropriate indoor activity" I can say, "Yeah, kind of like bunk bed jumping."

6 comments:

Thankfulmom said...

Merry Christmas friends! We loved your letter and pictures. I don't think I'll let my kids see this post - they don't need any more crazy ideas. This morning I read a post on another friend's blog where they were jumping off the roof into the snow!

A special greeting to CrazyMom.

Lisa

Laurel said...

That is hilarious!


Laurel :)



PS: I told my kids about the pillow fights, but I think I'll keep the bunkbed jumping a secret, like Lisa.

Jen C. said...

I love the fact they have pillows on the floor to act as landing mats. Good forethought on their part, but I do believe I will NOT let my kids see this as we just put up bunk beds. I'm sure the 2 year old would be following her older siblings!

Jen C. said...

I love the fact they have pillows on the floor to act as landing mats. Good forethought on their part, but I do believe I will NOT let my kids see this as we just put up bunk beds. I'm sure the 2 year old would be following her older siblings!

Tonia said...

I love those pictures, as well as the fact that there was "adult supervision" :) So awesome! Merry Christmas, Big Crazy Family! Thanks for sharing all your joy with us!

Bethany said...

Much laughing taking place right now!!!