Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Scary Week

I have been a little concerned about what the food bill will be like when we have six teenagers in the house at the same time. Right now all seven of our kids are 12 and under and already they are scaring me with how much they eat. But that is nothing compared to the scare I had this week. Check out these before and after pictures.



Braces. Why do they cost so much? Miss Bookworm’s teeth were in pretty good shape so that delayed us going to the orthodontist for the first time. Now that we have taken Ed, they want to evaluate three of our other children. Yikes!

1 comment:

Abby said...

I hear ya, man. Our eldest (9yo) dd had an appliance put in her mouth this year (braces will follow) & our 6yo dd had her consult with the ortho. I call them the orthodontic wonder twins.

Abby