Thursday, April 17, 2008

Misc. Events from Tonight

The table was set for supper and I was just getting ready to take the steaks off the grill when I got the dreaded question for the second time – “Dad, can we eat outside? Pleeeeaaase!”

Now I like being outdoors, but dinner for nine on the deck can be a real hassle. As a guilt-alleviating consolation prize I suggested that we have dessert on the deck instead. After dinner I opened up Dad’s Sundae Shoppe where the sundaes were so good that F.G. spontaneously decided to give me a tip.






I told F.G. one time that she looked like a rock star when she got out of the shower and had her hair down. She remembered that and tonight after her shower she showed up with a guitar.


Anna liked the rock star role as well and took the guitar when F.G. was done with it. She is quite the ABC singing rock star.

4 comments:

jody said...

the pictures were great and that video-sooooo cute! her english is so good, and her little accent was so funny! thanks for sharing your family w/ those of us "in the wait" :)

Carpenters said...

She is a little cutie! She did such a good job with her ABCs. Rock out, little one!

Lisa W. said...

Ohhh! I'm waiting for my little 2 1/2 yr. old girl and if she's half as cute as yours, I'm in for a huge treat. I can't wait to have a little girl in my family.
Lisa
www.my2ethiopiangirls.blogspot.com

Norah said...

That was an awesome rendition of the ABC's!!! Rock on!!!